So you want to help? That's great!
Here are a few things to get you started on the right path.
How can I help?
Join the Development
Check out our detailed contribution guide.
Where to start:
- You could start getting some knowledge of the code base by working on these "good first issues".
- You could jump right in and help us fix any of these bugs!
- You could help write and improve the documentation.
- You could work on a new feature! These are some ideas!
- You could confirm the bugs in these issues.
A Question Or a Suggestion?
Have a look at how to open an issue.
If you have faced a vulnerability report it to us.
Don't get daunted if it is hard in the beginning. We have a great community with only encouraging words. So, if you get stuck, ask for help and hints in the Slack forum. If you want to show off something good, show it off there.